Harmony Test Package
Our Harmony Test package gives you the access to the core tests and checks performed by experts for your baby in the first trimester.
Who is it for?
Women who are in their first trimester and want to undertake the core tests privately.
What does it involve?
- 30 minute consultation with consultant gynaecologist including full medical history
- 3 * ultrasound scans (at 6-8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks)
- Urine dipstix and blood pressure check during consultation
- Harmony Test* checking for trisomy 21, 18 or 13 (including CVS, placental biopsy, if the Harmony Test shows an abnormal result)
- Nuchal translucency scan (and blood test)*
- Written report
- Access to consultant gynaecologist to answer any queries
- A nutritional consultation with nutritional therapist may be added at an extra cost if desired
*Tests undertaken in partnership with the Fetal Medicine Centre, Harley Street, London.
Urine dipstix and blood pressure will be measured at every visit to London Gynaecology, however if the urine dipstick test shows an abnormality the sample may need to be sent to the laboratory for further testing for infection and this incurs an extra charge of £78.
It is important that the Harmony Test and nuchal translucency scan are performed at 10 and 12 weeks otherwise a further charge of £100 may be incurred.
Routine antenatal blood tests are advised for all women before 10 weeks and these will be done at an additional cost of £360 if booking for antenatal care at The Portland Hospital. If booking for antenatal care via the NHS these tests will be performed by the NHS at a later date.
Any charges will always be clarified prior to undertaking the test.
Please note our early pregnancy packages are only available at The Portland Hospital.
- £890 (including nutritional consultation)
To book an appointment now please call:
0207 10 11 700